Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sorry it has been awhile

I want to apologize for not posting anything lately.  It takes some effort on my part, and I have let the proverbial ball drop.  I am doing well.  I have stayed close to home and work but find myself venturing a little further each day.  We recently had a big break for the Lunar New Year.  I had a five day weekend and spent some time with Jesse and Chelsie, some friends from C of O.  It was wonderful to see them both, and they were able to dispense some of their knowledge of Korea to me.  I hope to have pictures posted soon from my visit.  It was hard missing the Super Bowl, but I'm excited about becoming a fan of the Lotte Giants in Busan.  They are a Korean professional baseball team.  Their fans are notorious according to most Koreans.  Well, I'll issue another apology for being short.  It is difficult not to become introverted when you speak broken English all day and don't speak at all at night.  I hope everyone is safe in the blizzard.  I'll post some more when I can.  Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Eric! It's Betty. I am so thrilled that you are overseas! I hope it is a wonderful experience for you. To learn another language and culture don't be afraid to make lots of mistakes. It is the only way! No regrets. Are you teaching English? I look forward to hearing of your experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its cool that you have friends over there good long weekend too be safe peter b

    ReplyDelete